We gladly accept the following
- Los Angeles
One of our data centers is located in Dallas, TX, US inside the Infomart building. Infomart is also home to datacenters run by MCI, Level 3, Equinix, Verio, Switch & Data, Verizon, Telefonica and Via West. The data center sits on three redundant TXU electrical grids, delivering diverse power to each quadrant of the building, with five on-site 100-ton water chillers meeting N+1 cooling requirements.
The data center offers complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security.
Data Center Features
The private N+1 datacenter facility incorporates the following infrastructure:
- 6000 amps 480v Input Power
- 6 x 750Kva UPS Battery Backup Units
- 3 x 2000Kw Diesel Generator with On-site Fuel Storage
- Redundant Liebert 30-ton HVAC Units
- Pre-Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression
- Proximity Security Badge Access
- Digital Security Video Surveillance
- 1950 Stemmons Freeway, Suite 1200, Dallas, Texas
The Dallas Network features multi-homed connectivity with bandwidth from independent Tier 1 carriers, combining multiple 10 Gbps connections to create one of the industry’s fastest networks.
- Comcast® 4 X 10Gbps
- Internap® 4 X 10Gbps
- Level3® 8 x 10Gbps
- NTT America 8 x 10Gbps
- Qwest® 2 x 10Gbps
- TeliaSonera 1 x 10Gbps
- Charter (peering) 1 X 10Gbps
- Cox (peering) 1 x 10Gbps
- Equinix (peering) 2 x 10Gbps
- Google (peering) 1 x 10Gbps
- SIX (peering)
- Telefónica (peering) 4 x 10Gbps
- Time Warner (peering) 8 x 10Gbps
Test Download Links, IP and ASN Information
Ping/Trace Route: 126.96.36.199
Los Angeles, CA
Our servers in Los Angeles, CA are located inside the Telecom Center.
Data Center Features
- A wide array of connectivity options with service available from multiple carriers.
- Cooling is provided by multiple 30 ton Liebert Units, supported by 2, 250 Ton Cooling Towers.
- 6000 amps electrical service provided by two main distribution switch boards and bus ducts.
- The electrical system is backed up by multiple 2000KW diesel generators.
- Fiber Riser System to allow easy connection to other tenants in the building and easy access to One Wilshire.
Premium Cisco powered network, base network is built on six high end Cisco ASR 9000's
Internap FCP 10G optimized
- NTT – 10gbps link
- PCCW Global – 10gbps link
- Nlayer / GTT– 10gbps link
- Hurricane Electric – 10gbps link
- TiNet / Tiscali – 10gbps link
- AceDataceter mix (mostly internap) – 10gbps link
- Cogent Communications – 10gbps link
- Any2 peering fabric – 10gbps link
- More to come!
Test Download Links and IP
Ping/Trace Route: 188.8.131.52